The FX6 Full-Frame Camera from Sony was developed to offer versatile, cine-style imaging in a truly compact form. With the ability to capture up to 15+ stops of dynamic range, Sony's S-Cinetone gamma for filmlike skin tones, and up to 10-bit, 4:2:2 XAVC-I recording, the FX6 is poised to both supplement your FX9 or VENICE capture and to nimbly take on documentary, gimbal, and drone shoots on its own. The FX6 camera combines a 4K full-frame Exmor R sensor with a BIONX XR engine for extremely sensitive capture in a range of settings using a base ISO of 800 as well as an ISO 12800 high-sensitivity mode for nuanced low-light scenes.
· 4K Full-Frame 10.2MP CMOS Exmor R Sensor
· DCI 4K60p | UHD 4K120 | 1080p240
· 15+ Stops of Dynamic Range in S-Log 3 EI
· Compact Form Weighs Just <2 lb
· Phase Detection AF/Face Tracking/Eye AF
· Base 800-12,800 ISO / 320-409,600 Max
· S-Cinetone, S-Log3, HLG Modes
· 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC-I/16-Bit Raw Output
· Dual CFexpress Type A/SDXC Card Slots
Discover our 300 square meter optimized studio space that can house a broad range of events, from small to large productions.