The a7S II Mirrorless Digital Camera from Sony offers an impressive blend of sensitivity, dynamic range, resolution, and speed to benefit a versatile multimedia workflow. Revolving around a full-frame 12.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor, the a7S II is capable of internal UHD 4K recording at 30 fps with full pixel readout as well as 1080p recording at up to 120 fps, all in the XAVC S format. For both stills and video recording, the BIONZ X image processor also pairs with the sensor to enable expanded sensitivity to ISO 409600, continuous shooting to 5 fps, and fast intelligent autofocus with low-light sensitivity to -4 EV.
· 12.2MP Full-Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor
· BIONZ X Image Processor
· Internal UHD 4K30 & 1080p120 Recording
· S-Log3 Gamma and Display Assist Function
· 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
· 0.5" 2.36m-Dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF
· 3.0" 1,228,800-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
· Up to 5 fps Shooting and ISO 409600
· Fast Intelligent AF, 169 AF Points
· Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
Discover our 300 square meter optimized studio space that can house a broad range of events, from small to large productions.