The first camera on the scene remains at the center of the family; it is the keystone of a modular and upgradeable system with exceptional image performance that is simple to operate, reliable in even the most extreme environments and versatile enough to cover a wide range of workflow and budget requirements.
· 35 format ALEV III CMOS sensor
· 16:9 active sensor area
· 14+ stops Exposure Latitude
· Sharp, natural images in 16:9 for HD, 2K, 4K UHD or 4K Cine deliverables
· Regular or High-Speed Operating mode
· ProRes or DNxHD recording to SxS PRO or SxS PRO+ cards
· Frame rate: 0.75 to 60 fps (0.75 – 120 fps up to ProRes 422 HQ with High-Speed licence key)
· true base sensitivity of EI 800 (adjustable from EI 160 to EI 3200)
· Super 35 PL mount and Panavision mount lenses
Discover our 300 square meter optimized studio space that can house a broad range of events, from small to large productions.