With all the features and capabilities of the EOS 5DS, the EOS 5DS R camera offers the potential for even greater sharpness and fine detail for specialized situations. It features the same Canon designed and manufactured 50.6 Megapixel sensor, with the low-pass filter (LPF) effect cancelled to provide even more fine edge sharpness and detail for critical subjects such as detailed landscapes, and other situations where getting the sharpest subject detail is a priority.
· 50.6MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
· Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
· Low-Pass Filter Effect Cancellation
· 3.2" 1.04m-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
· Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
· 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
· ISO 100-6400; 5 fps Continuous Shooting
· 150,000-Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
· User-Selectable Shutter Release Time Lag
Discover our 300 square meter optimized studio space that can house a broad range of events, from small to large productions.