The back-illuminated full-frame 6K CMOS sensor uses Sony’s Exmor R technology for improved sensitivity and reduced noise. When recording at DCI 4K* Ultra HD resolutions, the ability to oversample and capture at 6K, combined with powerful image processing, ensures that subtle details and textures beyond those that can be captured by a conventional 4K sensor are retained while at the same time noise is reduced.
· 6K Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
· 15 Stops of Dynamic Range, Dynamic HDR
· DCI 4K and UHD 4K up to 59.94p
· HD Recording up to 150/180 fps
· Quad Full HD 120p Raw with XDCA-FX9 Unit
· Sony E-Mount
· 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC-I up to 600 Mb/s
· Auto-HD, AF, 7-Stop ND Filter, 3D LUTs
· Dual Base ISO up to 102,400, HLG Mode
· 12G/6G/3G-SDI & HDMI Output up to 4K
Discover our 300 square meter optimized studio space that can house a broad range of events, from small to large productions.