The PMW-300K1 XDCAM HD Camcorder from Sony is designed to meet the demands of field video productions and professional studio applications. It is Sony's first semi-shoulder mount camcorder to combine the low-light capabilities of three 1/2" Exmor Full HD CMOS sensors with the broadcast-quality, Full HD MPEG HD422 codec. The camcorder features the same rugged metal construction, interchangeable EX lens mount, and 14x Fujinon HD lens as the PMW-EX3, but introduces advanced signal processing technology for low-noise and clearer images.
· 1/2" Exmor Full HD 3CMOS Sensor
· MPEG HD422 at 50 Mb/s
· Fujinon Lens with 14x Zoom
· Interchangeable Lens Mount System
· 3.5" 960 x 540 Color LCD Viewfinder
· Dual ExpressCard/34 SxS Memory Slots
· SD/HD-SDI & HDMI Outputs
· Four Channels of 24-Bit 48 kHz Audio
· Semi-Shoulder Mount Design
· Timecode, Genlock, USB 2.0 Interfaces
Discover our 300 square meter optimized studio space that can house a broad range of events, from small to large productions.